Thursday, July 11, 2013

Friday's Focus-Strength

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"

Psalm 27:14

"Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord."

Psalm 28:7

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will praise Him."

Psalm 28:11

"The Lord will give strength unto His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace." 

Who is our strength? Is it our parents, our friends, our education, our selves? No. Our strength is found in the Lord. He is the one we should look to when we need strength. He is the one who will carry us when we can no longer bear the hardships of this life. Only God is strong enough. Our strength is not within us but within Him.

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment